Student Case Competition
The 2023 Global Insurance Symposium (GIS), in partnership with Gamma Sigma Iota, is pleased to present the Case Study Competition.
Gamma lota Sigma Presents …
Case Study Competition
Sponsored by Deloitte
The purpose of the competition is to encourage students to showcase their talents and earn the opportunity to network with peers and industry leaders at the Symposium in Des Moines, Iowa, April 18–20, 2023.
The Case Study Competition is proud to have Deloitte as a sponsor.
How It Works
- University teams of 2-4 will put together a case study on a designated topic—more information to come.
- The competition is open to all students in Gamma Sigma Iota chapters across the United States.
- Three finalist teams will be announced and invited to present their case in person at the 2023 Symposium.
- Finalist teams will attend the Symposium in Des Moines on April 18–20 and present their case in front of the entire audience.
- Travel, hotel and cash prizes will be awarded to all three finalist teams.
- The Symposium audience will vote to select the best case presented, with $1,000 awarded to the team with the most votes, $750 to the second-place team and $500 to the third-place team.
If you have questions about this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide more information later.